Sunday, June 27, 2010

37- structural elements of my own

no longer a planar map of the space
my body inhibits exhibits

the cavern of my chest an expressive cathedral not
tethered to the control existing in the synapse

support beams of ribs shift with every
inhalation exhalation each breath

beneath the cathedral a lake of organs
each undulation a ripple of process

the skull a shell protecting
the nebulousness of thought emotion knowledge

the skin an exhibition showing off the architecture
structural elements of my own formation

each motion miraculous meticulously
crafted by the hand of god

for my god is the logic of the scientific process
of information of physics mathematics chemistry biology

belief in a higher sense of sentiency
believing based on facts and figures


proof of existence not
proof by existence

No comments:

Post a Comment